Top Ten Bookish Merchandise

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by ThatArtsyReaderGirl . Today's topic is Top Ten Bookish Merchandise I'd Love to Own. This was kind of an odd topic for me -- because outside of saddle pads and books, I'm not super materialistic -- and it made me stop an think. I actually just typed book related searches into Etsy and Amazon and browsed, which in hindsight was silly, because now I actually want stuff.

1. This Marauder's Map throw rug, for example would be awesome in my office.

2.  This Jules Verne inspired journal from Paperblanks Manuscript Collection.

3.  The Lamp Post Tea from the  LiteraryTeaCompany. Inspired by Narnia, the tea is flavored with the following ingredients: Sri Lankan & Chinese Keemun black teas, rose petals, vanilla pieces, chocolate & vanilla flavouring, cocoa shells... It sounds delicious.

4. Jurassic Park themed bathroom art. Sure this has more to do with the movie than the book, but I'm maintaining it counts; without Michael Crichton, we wouldn't have had either.

5. Hobbit Hole Aquarium decoration. If I had a location for an aquarium, I'd make it the most magical aquarium a fish ever swam in.

6. The F-Off I'm Reading socks aren't affiliated with a particular novel or writer, but they do send a rather bookish message that I wouldn't mind certain repeat interrupters receiving. They might pair nicely with no. 7.

7. No Shelf Control Tee might make a wonderful gift for a book lover near you.

I didn't quite make it to ten this week, but I wonder: What's on your list?

Comments

  1. Ohmygosh that Marauder's map rug is gorgeous! And I'm so curious to try the Narnia themed Lamppost Tea!! It truly does sound delicious. Thank you for sharing :)

    Link to my TTT: https://psilovebooks.com/2022/04/19/top-ten-bookish-merch-id-love-to-own/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'm going through a tea-phase, if i decide to try it, I may post about the results.

      Delete
  2. That throw rug is amazing!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-merchandise-id-love-to-own/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can just imagine myself sitting with my feet upon it, reminiscing about all the times I went adventuring with Harry.

      Delete
  3. I need the T-Shirt, LOL! I avoided this topic today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I notice a lot of people struggled with it. I'm not much of a shopper, more stuff means more to clean (I'm also not much of a housekeeper), but I do like an excuse to "GOOGLE IT!"

      Delete
  4. That hobbit hole decoration is so fun! If I had an aquarium, I'd totally buy it.

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to fill a tank with LOTR themed knick-knacks and name my fish after the characters....Watch as they swim around on quests...

      Delete
  5. These are all so cool! That tea sounds especially amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that rug!!!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg that rug! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything on that list, especially the rug and Tee :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List