Happy Hump-day!

Happy Hump-day Readers!

I've been trying to figure out which of my GoodReads reviews to integrate into my blog, and when. I had some stories that I read and didn't bother to review, some I reviewed in three sentences or less, and some that got reviewed as if the review was its own novel. While I was on - let's call it an "unplanned-hiatus" - my unplanned hiatus, not all reviews were created equal.

I'm planning on using Monday as the day to post older reviews, and I've got the following scheduled:

  • Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan 4/16
  • Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi 4/25
  • Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs 5/2
  • A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs 5/9
  • A Time to Kill by John Grisham 5/16
  • The Pillars of Earth by Ken Follet 5/23
  • To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Chris Paolini 5/30

I've restarted book blog memes TopTenTuesday hosted by ThatArtsyReaderGirl and Thursday Quotables brought to you by BookshelfFantasies; I'm also trying a new one, Friday Book Blogger Hop hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer. Wednesday is still wide open, but I'm assuming  I can use it for schedule updates, bookish news/topics, random rants, or possibly more current reviews.

Before my hasty departure, I had planned to start a book-blogging meme called ShortStorySunday- it didn't go according to the plan. Looking back now, it did seem a bit ambitious. I don't know that I could keep up with a post every Sunday. But I am in fact reading short stories on my cellphone...So it seems like there is an opportunity there, the details of which haven't been hammered out yet. 

I hope you're all having a great week; Feel free to tell me how your week is going, or what you're reading right now, in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List