Friday Book Blog Hop

 Do you prefer to leave book jackets on or off while reading? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

OFF! Most definitely off. Usually the book jackets are prettier than the book covers, and even though I know the book jacket was intended to protect the book, I have a tendency to want to protect the jacket. If I leave it on, it gets all wrinkled and fingerprinty...possibly torn. Also, I find book jackets are kind of awkward, when the book is open it gets too much slack, sometimes it wants to flop off the book and create chaos for your fingers...Who has got that kind of time? 

Which do you prefer?

*Friday Book Blogger Hop hosted by CoffeeAddictedWriter. Every Friday there will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. Each Hop will end on the following Thursday. 

Please feel free to use the comments section on my blog to link me to your posts!

Comments

  1. Oooh I take them off too but never thought about doing it to protect the cover - that's an awesome to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really notice the jackets, what they look like, and they don't move on me, though to be fair, I read more ebooks then physical books, and paperbacks more than hardcovers. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm reading more ebooks these days than anything else as well. Happy Reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List