The Sunday Post

 

Happy Sunday!

Welcome to my Sunday Post, a weekly blog news meme hosted by caffeinatedbookreviewer. I'll be posting the first Sunday of each month and I hope you join me.

For my monthly weather report, there's only one thing I want to say: infinite rain.

The month of March was decidedly uneventful. I skipped a week of blogging, the 17th through the 24th (not that I'm Ms. Consistency) to acquaint myself with Kindle Paperwhite, on which I immediately downloaded Spare by Prince Harry. 

We had a very happy Easter, I hope you did too.

I did wind up reviewing the following stories in March:
This month, I'm participating in April's A-Z Challenge and will be posting 26 different reviews for each letter of the alphabet, so my regularly schedule Monday Reviews will be on hold until May. Some of my A-Z posts will recap past reviews, others will be entirely new. Since it started on April 1st, I'm already well underway with A-F already posted. If you'd like to get a look at what's already been posted make sure to click 'archive' button on my blog. I figure at the end of April I'd create and post a master list for anyone who is interested.

I've already found these great blogs to follow:
If you're looking for more reading material, you should pay them a visit.

The books I read in March were the Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix, Eragon by Christopher Paolini, and the earlier mentioned Spare.  I'm kicking off April with The Desolations of Devil's Acre by Ransom Riggs.

I'm surprising myself this year, by nearing my GoodReads goal of 12 book this early in the year. I normally only have time to read a book a month, but Mother Nature gifted me more 'indoor' time than I normally take. I do believe the Ransom Riggs book will be book number 12.

And I think that's all I've got to say today. How was your March?


#AtoZChallenge 2024

Comments

  1. It sounds as if you had a really successful March - I love the wide range of books you've read:). I hope you achieve your A-Z Challenge - I'm very awed at how much effort and commitment that takes! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There aren't too many genres that I don't like so i tend to bounce around. thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Your month sounds lovely. I got a paperwhite after havng the original oasis and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Kindle Touch was the first fully touch screen kindle...iit came out as an alternative to the ones with buttons (how long ago was that?) The next year all Kindles were touch screens and they dropped Touch from the title... I was super bummed when it started to die. But the Paperwhites a fine replacement.

      Delete
  3. I was "gifted" some more indoor time by mother nature recently too! Lol! The A-Z in April sounds like a fun challenge. I'd have a hard time posting 26 books, but maybe not so difficult if you're using previous reviews as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't have to be about books, you any choose any theme you want. Its fun to see what people come up with too.

      Delete
  4. Excellent job on your reading goals! I hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List