Top Ten Scariest Looking Book Covers

My picks for the Tuesday Top Ten, as invented by The Broke and Bookish. These are some of the scariest book covers I've seen. I only occasionally read straight up horror, so a few of these I've read, but most of these are books I've seen on Amazon or GoodReads and haven't gotten to...yet.

1.GoodReads keeps recommending I read this. I'm pretty sure its just Edgar Allen Poe with a tricked out cover. Poe is a favorite of mine, so I've probably already read this in a different addition. I just love how lyrical his prose is.

2. Amazon recommended this. I'm not sure what its about, but that little girl is creepy...Why are little girls always creepy?

3. GoodReads rec.

4. GoodReads rec.
5. GoodReads rec.

I admit to wanting to read 4 and 5! I've just got to be in the mood for a good scare!

6.  This I read, and this I loved! Monsters living in a school. If you were ever dreaded going to school, this is like validation.


7. I'm a HUGE John Ajvide Lindqvist fan! This book was strange, creepy, and fascinating.

8. I just posted the review for this...and while I wasn't a fan of the story, it certainly has a great cover.

9.  On my To-Read list.

10. On my To-Read list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List