Happy Monday!

You may have figured out, I'm not much of a weekend post-person. I much prefer that time for *lies* spending time with family and quiet reflection...Okay, *confesses* mostly I watch football and ride horses on weekends. But I hope the new week is starting out great for you, I realize no one really likes a monday morning. And since I have no review to post today and nothing hot-topic-y to give my opinion on, I thought I'd share a couple of things I've found in blogs recently.

My affiliate at Drunk on Reviews also isn't a weekend poster and she's got a NaNoWriMo badge on her site--technically I didn't put my badge on my blog, but I did sign up this year so we have those things in common. 

New author, JRRichardson posted an excerpt on her blog, from her upcoming romantic/murder mystery novel, Cursed be the Wicked...I'm not usually one for romance novels, but I know potential when I see it, and I'm excited to read a story taking place ins Salem, Ma. So if you like romance/mystery novels, go check her out.

With regards to my own blog, here what's going on this week (the planned stuff anyways):

Tomorrow: Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday: Book Review for The Nightmares Within by Glen Kirsch
Thursday: Quotable Thursday this week I'm reading The Cuckoo's Calling.
Friday: unplanned, but we'll see.

I also entered a GoodReads giveaway for Mira Grant's upcoming novel, Parasite (me and 1,983 other readers) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed; they're supposed to announce the winners in a little over 14 hours. Speaking of GoodReads, I've noticed that I only have 4 books left to go to reach my reading goal of 30 books, so I'm excited about that. I won't be around on Nov 8th, but since I rarely post on Fridays you won't even know I'm gone.

What's going on in your blogosphere? Read something good? Gearing up for NaNoWriMo? Surpassing your reading goals for the year, or waiting on a new release?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List