Quotable Thursday

This week I'm reading a freebie I found ages ago on Pixels-of-Ink: 

Noah Primeval (Chronicles of the Nephlim, Book 1) by Brian Godawa
(you can find it on amazon)


Here's a little bit of what I'm reading:
"These creatures were enemy spies, scouts for the city gods, gathering reconnaissance on the last of the human tribes evading the conquering will of their Lords. This was not a hunt for food by Noah and his men. Humans don't eat evil, they destroy it."
It's too soon to tell whether I'm going to love this or hate it, but it's written really long-winded and poetic...So this story is either going to rock my world or go down in flames.

Quotable Thursday originally brought to you by Bookshelf Fantasies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List