I was nominated for the Shine On Award by Jazmen @ This Girl Reads a lot! blog! Her blog is amazing btw, so be sure to stop by if you aren't there already!
The Shine On Award is a great way to recognize new blogs while learning a little bit about the bloggers!
Shine On Award Rules
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven, random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
7 Random Things About Me
1. I've been riding horses for fifteen years and I have no intention of stopping anytime soon.
2. People think I'm unlucky in love, but the truth is, I have no desire to be in a relationship.
3. I like to wait until my family is in bed, then pull out my laptop, and write the night away.
4. I actually like shoveling snow; it's a great physical workout when the weather isn't cooperating for any other activities...
5. I creep people out because I always know when a tornado is coming... I don't live in a place prone to tornadoes, so the only thing odder than a tornado in my area, is my ability to feel its arrival before the weather service.
6. I'm pretty damn close to being a shut-in. If I didn't need money or horses or exercise, I wouldn't leave the safety of my house...
7. I love socks in crazy colors and patterns, I hate buying packages sock of all one color. They're hidden by pants and sneakers anyways, so the crazier the sock the better--it's like a fun secret only, I know.