Ten Favorite Books from Ten Series

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Ten Favorite Books from Ten Series submitted by A Hot Cup of Pleasure and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

These are my picks.

  1. Wicked (The Wicked Years) by Gregory Maguire
  2. Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy) by Mira Grant
  3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter series) by JK Rowling
  4. The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking) by Patrick Ness
  5. Wool (Silo) by Hugh Howey
  6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children) by Ransom Riggs
  7. A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic) by Victoria Schwab
  8. Mattimeo (Novels of Redwall) by Brian Jacques
  9. The Island Stallion (The Black Stallion) by Walter Farley
  10. The Map of Time (Victorian Trilogy) by Felix J Palma

Comments

  1. Ooh nice ones! I definitely liked Wicked best too from that series. I feel like by the time I read the third one I had totally forgotten the world.

    Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the world building and polititcs were the most well thought out in Wicked. after that the books started to waffle.

      Delete
  2. Nice list! Several years ago, I read the first two novels in the Miss Peregrine's series, and I was unfortunately reminded of my childhood fear of ghosts and the dark -- although I am an avid creepy movie watcher! Very good writing but not my cup of tea.

    But definitely need to finally pick up a V.E. Schwab book...each of her novels sound so good!

    Happy TTT,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved so much of VESchwab's work, I can't ever reccomend a good starting point.

      Delete
  3. I love the Chaos Walking series! I need to reread it one of these days. Thanks for the reminder :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven’t thought about Wicked in ages, but it was a good read.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I haven't read the Black Stallion books in ages, but I also loved The Island Stallion when I read it. (It was probably my favorite of the series, too.) Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In