Do You Like A Good Mystery?

 Book Beginnings on Fridays by Rose City Reader -  Share the opening sentence (or so) of the book you are reading this week. You can also share from a book that caught your fancy, even if you are not reading it right now.

"They buried Joe three days after his murder." Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben

The first sentence is truly befitting a murder mystery, and I think appropriately designed to draw the reader into the story right from the get-go.

I don't usually read a lot of murder mysteries, but a friend dropped off a bag of about twenty or so, so my blog is going to showcase them for awhile. (Don't worry, not every week.)

I also won't be participating in the Friday Book Blog Hop this week or next, so my graphic is a little inaccurate today... and next week as well.

Do you like a good mystery?

Comments

  1. My husband and I went on a Harlan Coban binge not his books but miniseries made from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize there was a mini series, I'll have to look it up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In