Friday Book Blog Hop

Q: Some people find when the days lengthen in August, they have more time for leisure reading. Do you have a list of books you want to read at the end of summer? If yes, what titles are on it? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

A: I actually find I have less time to read in August. As summer draws to a close, I begin packing as much outdoor activity into my life as possible in a desperate attempt to keep the sunshine from leaving. I do however have a list of books I'm hoping to fit in before summer's out. I have two ARC's, Black Woods, Blue Sky by Eowyn Ivey and Elphie by Gregory Maguire. I also have a copy of City of Brass by SA Chakraborty waiting to be read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In