Quotable Thursday


This week for Quotable Thursday, I'm reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern...I admit after taking holiday craziness into consideration, I decided to pick a book I already knew I'd enjoy, having already read it (but not yet reviewed).There's no shame in reliving the magic and there is certainly plenty in this book!
Then, so swiftly she appears not even to move, she picks up her jacket from the stage and flings it out over the seats where, instead of tumbling down, it swoops back up, folding into itself. In the blink of an eye folds of silk are glossy black feathers, large beating wings, and it is impossible to pinpoint the moment when it's fully raven and no longer cloth. The raven swoops over the red velvet seats and up into the balcony where it flies in curious circles.
Quotable Thursday originally brought to you by Bookshelf Fantasies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List