Quotable Thursday

Today for Quotable Thursday, I'm reading: Evan Burl and the Falling by Justin Blaney.
First, the rolling mountains and hills lumbered toward me like hulking bullies, begging for a fight. Then houses and barns popped out of the ground, like grasping hands from a fresh grave, pulling me down into the earth where I belong.
I've only just started this, seems like fantasy with a touch of steampunk. Too soon to tell...well, anything,--Its off to a confusing start.

Quotable Thursday originally brought to you by Bookshelf Fantasies.

Also, a quick note: 
I will be out of town tomorrow, but I've scheduled a review for The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith to post without me. I'll check the comments when I return (supposing there are any). If there aren't I'll talk to you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List