Quotable Thursday

Today for Quotable Thursday, I'm reading Life of Pi by Yann Martel.
Just beyond the ticket booth Father had painted on a wall in bright red letters the question: DO YOU KNOW WHICH IS THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL IN THE ZOO? An arrow pointed to a small curtain. There were so many eager, curious hands that pulled at the curtain that we had to replace it regularly. Behind it was a mirror.
 This book is a rarity for me; its not often I see the movie then read the book, usually its the other way around. But the movie was awesome, which meant the book must be better! And so far, I have not been disappointed.

Quotable Thursday originally brought to you by Bookshelf Fantasies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In