Top Ten Songs That Should Have Been Books

 This week's TTT was listed as Debut Novels I Enjoyed (submitted by Angela @ Reading Frenzy), hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl. I'm not sure I've read ten debuts, and if I have, I don't know which ones they are. So I decided to make my own list today, hence my Top Ten Songs That Should Have Been Books. I hope the videos play alright; I've never added them to a blog before.

1. "The Fighter" by The Fray


2. "Careful What You Wish For" by Jack Harris


3. "In the Woods Somewhere" by Hozier


4. "Painters" by Jewel


5. "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons


6. "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga


7. "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood


8. "Medicine" by Grace Potter & the Nocturnals


9. "Hotel California" by Eagles


10. "House of the Rising Sun" by The Animals



What about you? Can you name a song you wish had been a book?

Comments

  1. Ooh nice topic change! That would be a hard one for me to try to do! These are pretty much all new to me songs too!

    Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had this topic brewing in my head for a while bc I listen to a lot of music.

      Delete
  2. I like your musical spin this week. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In