The Sunday Post

 

Good morning!

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. I will be posting on the first Sunday of each month.

As the first order of business, the weather: Balmy with hail and a chance of raining frogs.

That's enough of that.

April was eventful. I participated in the A-Z Challenge (link's to their blog), a blog hop where participants have to post for one letter of the alphabet every day in the month of April (except Sunday). Blog posts can be themed or un-themed and on any topic your heart desires...I chose to post book reviews, some old and some new. So in the month of April, I posted reviews for the following 26 novels:


and my A-Z Reflections are here. 

In April, I also made time to read The Desolations of Devil's Acre by Ransom Riggs and was inspired by a fellow book bloggers to try my very first graphic novel, The Walking Dead Vol. 1 by Robert Kirkman.

This month I plan to review the following:
  • Spare by Prince Harry
  • Leviathan Wakes by James SA Corey
  • The Walking Dead Vol 1 by Robert Kirkman
  • The Desolations of Devil's Acre by Ransom Riggs
Not in that order.

And as for what I'm reading next? I don't know. I've got a bag of used books I've accumulated, a library card with Libby, a Barnes & Noble gift card, and a decision must be made. I also start working at my summer side hustle this month, so I don't yet know how or if that will affect reading time.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have a lot going on, but lots of options for books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds like a difficult challenge! Good for you to complete it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wide range of genres that you're tucking into and I very much hope that May is a good reading month - summer side hustle permitting:)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find every genre has something to offer, although I like some better than others.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In