Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-Me Authors in 2023

This week's Top Ten Topic is New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2023 hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, I read 15 books last year, 11 of which were new to me.

  1. Simon Jimenez, The Vanished Birds
  2. Chuck Wendig, Wanderers
  3. Anne Rice, Interview with the Vampire
  4. Jesmyn Ward, Salvage the Bones
  5. Alex Grecian, The Yard
  6. Scott Lynch, The Lies of Locke Lamora
  7. Eric Barnes, The City Where We Once Lived
  8. Khaled Hosseini, A Thousand Splendid Suns
  9. Jennifer McMahon, The Winter People
  10. Lisa Gardener, Crash & Burn
Have you read any of these? What did you think of them?

Comments

  1. I’ve heard good things about Interview with the Vampire.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not think highly of some aspects of the book -my review for Interview was posted monday - but Queen of the Damned is one of my favorite movies so i'm at least planning to read until then.

      Delete
  2. I've only read Jesmyn Ward from your list, Sing Unburied Sing, and loved it. I mean to read more by her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salvage the Bones starts a little wierd but overall it was a very good book. I'll have to check out Sing Unburied Sing

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice ones! Have to say that most of these are new to me ones too! I know of Anne Rice of course! I did read one of Schwab's duologies and have a standalone of hers somewhere in my TBR pile!

    Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Schwab...her writing is young enough to qualify as light, but not too young. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I really like McMahon's books, although some of them are SUPER creepy for a wimp like me :) Glad you found some great new authors to love.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List