Top Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2023

Tuesday Top Ten is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's Top Ten topic is: Books I Meant to Read in 2023 but Didn’t Get To. Picking only ten seemed like a trying task because my TBR list is over three hundred strong, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized there are books on that list I'd like to read sooner than others.

  1. Spare by Prince Harry (although why he's calling himself 'Prince' when he no longer is?)
  2. Midnight Library by Matt Haig
  3. A Weekend in Paris by Robin Sysman (a friend gave me this but I don't often read 'chick-lit'.)
  4. Edgar Allen Poe short stories (started not finished yet)
  5. Babel by RF Kuang
  6. Murtagh by Christopher Paolini
  7. The Retreat by Sarah Pearse
  8. Fractal Noise by Christopher Paolini
  9. The Brides of Maracoor by Gregory Maguire
  10. A Thousand Recipes for Revenge by Beth Cato
These books were all available in 2023, but for one reason or another I didn't read them. Better luck this year?

What's on your list?

Comments

  1. Poe wrote so many great stories!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all these when you get to them!

    Happy TTT (on a Thursday)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get to Babel myself! It sounds right up my street. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it (and the others too!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List