Friday Book Blogger Hop

 
Q: How many books are on your "to be read" list? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

A: According to Goodreads, 320, although I'm sure the actual number is slightly higher. I don't own them already, I'm not some book addicted nut with 320 unread books on her shelves...I'm just a book addicted nut with shelves that contain previously read books. It is an endless list though, I no sooner read one and I add one or two more.

What's your TBR look like? Do you get books to read and store them for a 'rainy' day?

Comments

  1. I haven't looked to see but I know I have a lot of books that I want to read and I am always adding more. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For every one I read, I probably add two or three! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The struggle is real, lol. Srsly though its just not possible to get to the bottom of the pile.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, mine's pretty crazy, I think I have over 1000 books owned but unread, because books consume my life. But there's always new books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New books are a problem, no matter how many you read there will always be more to read...1000 is a sturdy number... I'm curious how many books you read a year?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List