Quotable Thursday


I finally did my Christmas shopping, so I could splurge on a new book without feeling too bad about it...And I grabbed myself a copy of Inferno by Dan Brown. Dan Brown wasted no time in this book; Robert Langdon has retrograde amnesia; he can't remember why he is in Italy, when he arrived, or why he has a gunshot wound to the head. So this is probably the fastest paced mystery in the series....
She ran a hand through her spiked hair, suddenly grasping the dire consequences of her botched assignment last night. With the single coo of a dove, everything had spiraled wildly out of control. What had begun as a simple mission... had now turned into a living nightmare.
...That quote is by a character called Vayentha; she's is just one of many people who seem to want Robert Langdon dead.


Quotable Thursday originally brought to you by Bookshelf Fantasies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List