The Sunday Post
Happy Sunday everyone!
The Sunday Post is a news meme created by CaffeinatedReviewer. I'm also linking up with Sunday Salon at ReaderBuzz. I will be posting on the first Sunday of each month and I hope you'll join me.
Fall arrived quickly, with a still warm sun but a chilly breeze. Sweater weather has arrived and I’m not ready for it. Reading now becomes an indoor only activity and before you know it, I’ll be wearing three or four layers to keep me warm on my trips to the barn.
On the upside with more bad weather, comes more time to blog.
In September I read 3 books:
I also found time to participate in Top Ten Tuesday, Book Beginnings on Fridays, and Friday Book Blog Hop and discovered that Book Beginnings on Fridays is moving to a new home. Previously hosted by Rose City Reader, it is now hosted by Bemused & Bookish except it looks like they changed the name to Book Snippets(?). I’m not sure if I’m going to continue to participate, I wonder if it would make more sense to have my quote day be a different day entirely. I would lose traffic from joining a link-party but gain flexibility.
My first October read is going to be The Reformatory by Tananarive Due, something to set the tone for Halloween. The first few chapters made me anxious which suggests to me that this is going to be a good one.
I hope you all have a great October and, if I don't see you back here before then, Happy Halloween!

Sweater weather arrived quickly here too, although I do love the extra excuse to curl up indoors with a good book! The Reformatory sounds like a perfect choice to kick off your October reading. Happy Reading!
ReplyDelete