Friday Book Blogger Hop


Q: As a book lover, what’s your biggest fear? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee-Addicted Writer) 

A: Censorship. I firmly believe that everyone should have access to books and no one should have the right to tell you what you can and can’t read. What I do and do not read should be up to me and only me. When the government interferes with reading material, they aren’t just taking away a hobby, they’re meddling with your hopes, dreams, fears, and most importantly, your education. Don’t let the government put itself in a position to control your mind. That never ends well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Books with Red on the Cover

Top Ten Romantic Books & Why I Read Them

Top Ten Books That Push My Comfort Zone