The Sunday Post
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend!
The Sunday Post is a news meme created by CaffeinatedReviewer. I'm also linking up with Sunday Salon at ReaderBuzz. I will be posting on the first Sunday of each month and I hope you'll join me.
The month of August has been beautiful, mostly. Not too hot with cool nights signaling summer’s end drawing near. And even though I love the fall, I’m always sad to see summer go.
My blog became a bit stale in August. I did one review and it was my only post:
I’m blaming the book I’m currently reading: The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker. The writing is beautiful but the plot is a slogfest as nothing is happening and the characters appear to be going nowhere in a hurry. I hate to DNF a second book this year, having already bailed out on Hidden Pictures, but if the point of this book doesn’t materialize soon I’ll have to move on to something else. It’s not as though I have nothing else to read. There's always more to read.
But it leads to an important question: How do you know when it is time to quit a book?

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!