Top Ten Horror Novels on my TBR
This week’s subject for Top Ten Tuesday was listed as Fall Themed Freebie. Since I primarily associate Fall with October and October with Halloween, for me, Fall = Halloween. And Halloween equals two things: Pumpkin shaped buckets of candy and a nice seasonal horror novel. I can’t give you candy, so I’ll give you my Top Ten Horror Novels on my TBR List.
1. The Watchers by A.M. Shine
2. Drood by Dan Simmons
3. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
4. William by Mason Coile
5. The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson
6. The Broken Places by Blaine Daigle
7. The Sundown Motel by Simone St. James
8. Gallows Hill by Darcy Coates
9. The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher
10. The Troop by Nick Cutter
Happy Almost Halloween!


I’m also looking forward to reading the Shirley Jackson book. It’s been on my shelf for a while. I didn’t care for Sun Down Motel. The Broken Places sounds good!
ReplyDeleteI am not a fan of horror books, but have read the Shirley Jackson book because it's a classic. I will say that it is eerie.
ReplyDeleteMay you enjoy them all.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely looking forward to some spooky reads for spooky season!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a horror fan but my friend Danielle is (or until recentl) Simone St. James' editor so I have read one of her books!
ReplyDeleteConstance
Great list! I loved The Hollow Places -- so creepy!
ReplyDeleteOoh nice picks! Lots of new to me ones. Although I do have The Sundown Motel and The Haunting of Hill House in my TBR pile! Hoping to read those one of these days!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my TTT!
I read The Amityville Horror when I was way too young, it still haunts me
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your #TTT
Enjoy these! I know many people who adore horror!
ReplyDelete