Top Ten Horror Novels on my TBR

 

This week’s subject for Top Ten Tuesday was listed as Fall Themed Freebie. Since I primarily associate Fall with October and October with Halloween, for me, Fall = Halloween. And Halloween equals two things: Pumpkin shaped buckets of candy and a nice seasonal horror novel. I can’t give you candy, so I’ll give you my Top Ten Horror Novels on my TBR List.

1. The Watchers by A.M. Shine

2. Drood by Dan Simmons

3. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

4. William by Mason Coile

5. The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson

6. The Broken Places by Blaine Daigle

7. The Sundown Motel by Simone St. James

8. Gallows Hill by Darcy Coates

9. The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher

10. The Troop by Nick Cutter


Happy Almost Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Books with Red on the Cover

Top Ten Romantic Books & Why I Read Them

Top Ten Books Set in Snowy Places