The Sunday Post


Happy Sunday! I hope everyone’s having a good weekend and if you are in the US, I hope you had a great 4th of July.

The Sunday Post is a news meme created by CaffeinatedReviewer. I'm also linking up with Sunday Salon at ReaderBuzz. I will be posting on the first Sunday of each month and I hope you'll join me.

I normally do a weather report for the past month, but June was perfectly normal weather-wise, and I’d rather state the obvious that the first few days of July were flippin’ hot. And not just in the Northeast, across the country. So I hope everyone is drinking plenty of fluids and respecting their local fire and water bans and regulations.

My vacation was perfect, exactly what I wanted. I lounged on the beach in Maine with a book in my hand… I finished two actually. We had a couple of rainy days but it didn’t rain until after 3pm when we were wrapping things up at the beach anyways.

I only posted one review in June:

But I’ve got three upcoming for this month, possibly four. I think I might actually manage to keep my blog busy this July.

Keep cool!

Comments

  1. Just stopping by to say Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lounging on a Beach in Maine sounds heavenly. Glad you had a good time. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. We visited Maine once and we had fabulous weather there. It sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad you enjoyed your vacation!
    Stay cool , happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the hot weather! It was super hot for a while in June here, but thankfully it's a bit cooler at the moment.

    My Sunday Post: https://breathesbooks.com/2026/07/04/stacking-the-shelves-the-sunday-post-134/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Books with Red on the Cover

Top Ten Books Set in Snowy Places

Top Ten Romantic Books & Why I Read Them