Top Ten Fall TBR
Okay, so my top ten ‘Seasonal’ To Read lists are super repetitive. I’m not a fast reader and I collect books faster. For example, some of these books were on my Summer TBR List but I didn’t read fast enough, and a few other books got read instead. But these are the books currently on my radar and are listed in no particular order.
1. Victorious by VE Schwab
2. Galinda by Gregory Maguire
3. Fairytale by Stephen King
4. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
5. Justify: 111 Days to Triple Crown Glory by Lenny Shulman
6. Onyx Storm by Rebecca Yarros
7. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
8. Murtagh by Christopher Paolini
9. The Reformatory by Tananarive Due
10. Paradise-1 by David Wellington
I'm actually reading The Reformatory now, getting my October horror fix, though it is a long book and I'm not sure when I will have the review done.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Looks like an interesting list. Good luck with it.
ReplyDeleteI have Fairytale on my shelf TBR. It’s enormous!
ReplyDelete