A-Z Challenge Theme Reveal

 


I'm not sure how a theme reveal blog post should go, I feel like it can be summed up into one sentence:

For the 2025 A-Z Challenge, I'll be posting A-Z Book Reviews.

But if you're looking for a little more info, I pride myself on reading a variety of genres, and not just committing every moment of my reading life to one. So tune in everyday for a mix of sci-fi, fantasy, non-fiction, contemporary, mystery and horror. Although I think this year, I only feature one contemporary novel so that might not be the best example.

As always, thank you for stopping by, and feel free to leave me a link in the comments section to your theme reveal!

Comments

  1. Jamie (jannghi.blogspot.com): This sounds fun. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking forward to it. I am stuck reading nearly all mysteries and suspense, so you might help me shake it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Theme reveal was just fine. Thanks for stopping by today. I haven't had a lot of success reading stiff lately. SO hopefully I can find something good to read in your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this. I love to read. And not just cereal boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should never read the back of cereal boxes...the ingredient list is a good way to ruin cereal.

      Delete
  5. These themes always add so much to my TBR... :D Looking forward to it! The Multicolored Diary - 2025 Theme Reveal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. between fellow bookworms and fellow bloggers, this challenge offers a lot of ways to accumulate reading material.

      Delete
  6. I'm always on the lookout for book recommendations so I will be back
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like my TBR is going to overflow (more than it already is). Great theme!

    Ronel visiting for Theme Reveal for A to Z Blogging Challenge 2025

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBR lists can always get bigger, usually never get smaller. read a book, add two...

      Delete
    2. I like book reviews. I'm reading a poetry anthology now. My theme reveal is https://artmater.com/blogging-from-a-to-z-april-challenge-2025/

      Delete
  8. I'm always looking for books to read but I may drop by although I have to admit, I rarely find new books to read at other people's blogs now. It seems my taste in books never seem to match anyone's. I hope you have fun with the challenge.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find something here, but if not, it's a wide world full of books. read what speaks to you.

      Delete
  9. Visiting back from the Theme reveal. Interesting that our themes are similar. https://suestrifles.wordpress.com/2025/03/10/a-to-z-challenge-2025-theme-reveal-atozchallenge/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome theme, but going to be rough on my already towering TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm familiar with the ever-growing TBR pile. I try not to look directly at it.

      Delete
  11. HI! Excited to see what books you share about. I need some Fantasy to add to my TBR as it's a genre I rarely read. - Joy Michelle Austin (https://www.thejoyousliving.com/a-to-z-challenge-2025/)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I might have to be careful visiting in case I get too many ideas - my TBR pile is already in danger of crashing down lol. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know what you mean about that TBR list. good luck to you too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Books with Red on the Cover

Top Ten Books Set in Snowy Places

Top Ten Romantic Books & Why I Read Them