Top Ten Book Covers That Feel Like Summer

I only did 6 of my 10 for Top Ten Book Covers That Feel Like Summer (Submitted by Ellie @ Curiosity Killed the Bookworm)/But these were the first titles that popped into my head.

 Hero by Walt Morey
 Holes by Louis Sachar
 What Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
 THe EightyDollar Champion by Elizabeth Letts
 Songmaster by Orson Scott Card
 By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder

I apologize for the shoddy formatting, this post was spur of the moment on a sleepless night. 

*Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, formerly hosted by The Broke and Bookish. A topic is assigned every Tuesday and bloggers create their own top ten list for the topic.

Feel free to link me to you TTT posts.

I hope you are all having sunny summer days doing the things you wouldn't get to do in winter.

Comments

  1. By the Shores of Silver Lake is a good pick!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-covers-that-feel-like-summer/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List