Quotable Thursday



This week I'm reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. The narrator is surprising; the story beautiful and sad and hopeful (so far). While I clearly can't be trusted to present Quotable Thursday to you in any sort of reliable manner, I've got something for you today:
"Still in disbelief, she started to dig. He couldn't be dead. He couldn't be dead. He couldn't--
Within seconds, snow was carved into her skin.
Frozen blood was cracked across her hands.
Somewhere in all the snow, she could see her broken heart, in two pieces."
Quotable Thursday originally brought to you by Bookshelf Fantasies.

Hope your having a good morning (or night if you're elsewhere).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

The Sunday Post