Quotable Thursday on Friday.

Sorry, lol, I did a silly thing. I forgot to send the bill in, that reminds the internet provider to keep broadcasting the internet. They're real sticklers about paying on time.


So far, I'm loving Palimpsest. CMV loves her imagery; no sentence left un-beautified. I'm not as far in as I'd like to be, but if you gave The Night Circus a good rating you'll probably like this. It's a little more erotic than The Night Circus though, its about a fantasy world that can only be accessed by having sex with someone  whose already been there...

"Their happiness was the kind which is fashioned of the comfortable disorder of sauvignon bottles and coffee cups in the sink, paperback thrillers with split spines on the nightstand, bathrobes hung haphazard on high-backed, brocade-seated chairs, shutters left open all night, and the hallway ever in need of new paint."

Quotable Thursday originally brought to you by Bookshelf Fantasies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

The Sunday Post