Quotable Thursday


This week for Quotable Thursday, I'm reading Providence by Chris Coppernoll. I've just started this, not sure if I like it or not. On the one hand, the writing is pretty good, not superb, but better than a lot of what's floating around out there these days. On the other hand, the main character Jack Clayton is a bit of a bore.

"Though Christmas was nearing, my house was absent of a decorated tree or colored lights. Every corner of the room felt like how C.S. Lewis described Narnia: always winter, but never Christmas."
 I'm going to give it a chance though, if only because I'm not far enough in to make an informed decision.


Quotable Thursday originally brought to you by Bookshelf Fantasies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List