Top Ten in 2014 (so far!)


My picks for the Tuesday Top Ten, as invented by The Broke and Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Books I Read in 2014. I haven't done one of these in awhile, stuck in a dry, crusty, reading drought. I planned on a reading 30 books this year, via the GoodReads challenges, I've read 17 even though the GR-Challenge Widget appears to be stuck on 14. I'm probably not going to make 30, but I'm going to give it a go. In the meantime, these are my ten favorite so far!

 

1, 2,and 3 are going to Patrick Ness's YA, Sci-fi novels, the Chaos Walking trilogy.

  
4, 5, and 6 are going to Hugh Howey's Silo Saga.

7. The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty

8. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

9. Parasite by Mira Grant. (I can't wait for the sequel!)

10. Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin. This magical novel pulled me out of my dry spell!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List