Top Ten On A Deserted Island


My picks for the Tuesday Top Ten, as invented by The Broke and Bookish. Today's theme is: Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island.

    1. Jack Shepherd from LOST because you never know when you need a hot doctor.

    2. Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead because he's got mad survival skills.

    3. Shadowfax from Lord of the Rings so I continue riding until I am rescued.

    4. Jasper Cullen from Twilight because he could probably make me feel better until help arrives.

    5, 6, 7, 8, 9 will just be Dr. Evil's Anonymous Henchmen (from Austin Powers) because we'd need food for the the vampire.

    10. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter because when Jasper's food runs out and Daryl is getting sick of seagull stew, and they both start looking at Shadowfax like he's something good to eat, I'm sure Hermione can magic us right out of there.

Or maybe all I need is #10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List