- I read a little bit of everything. Fantasy and Science Fiction are my favorites, but I also read contemporary, classic, and literary fictions. Suspense, thriller, horror, and some mystery. I sometimes read non-fiction & memoir type books, but when I do, they're usually based on pets, more often on horses... I like the idea of true crime novels, but I have yet to read one.
- I rarely read romance because I live in fear of cheesy plots, and never read erotic based works because I don't really find a lot of substance in them.
- Basically, I'm going to read whatever I'm in the mood for and review it.
- I will always review honestly, fairly is a matter of perspective.
- I try to give a brief synopsis of every book, followed by why I loved/didn't love the book in question.
- I do not make a habit of attacking authors on a personal level; in other words if the book sucked, I attack the book, I never use the author's personal identity as evidence of suckage.
- I will do my best to avoid spoilers, but I may use examples from the book to support what I'm saying; let's face it, some books have so much going on they're hard to review without giving something away. I'll never purposely take the surprise out of a plot twist.
- Your opinion does matter and you are allowed to share it in the comments area.
- I will try to respond to all comments.
- You are allowed to disagree and debate, but you must do it respectfully. Any and all petty-high-schoolish-bullspit, will be deleted.
- I keep a list of blogs I follow on the right-hand sidebar. Only ten are listed at any time, sorted by most recently updated.
- If you'd like to have your blog or website featured permanently (instead of posting-dependent), fill out the affiliate form at the top of the right sidebar. I will add your link to my blog.
- You are under no obligation to share my blog/button unless you fill out the affiliation form; in which case, it would be rude not to do so.
- I am planning on doing the occasional "featured blog" post but that needs some thought on my parts, so I'll update this as needed.
- At this time, I am not accepting review requests or author interviews; this may change in the future.
- I occasionally sign up for Advanced Reader Copies and Giveaways, I will leave those reviews here, on Amazon, and on GoodReads.