Welcome


"I may not know how to fly but I know how to read and that's almost the same thing."-- Gregory Maguire, Out of Oz

"...while finding true love was one of the most splendid things that could happen to you in life, finding a friend was equally splendid." -- Felix J Palma, The Map of the Sky

 photo treediv_zps8acbd086.png

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Quotable Thursday


Contrary to planning, my posting schedule has gone sporadically off course. I apologize, but make no promises for the future; I'm trying though. This past week marked the arrival of my birthday and with it: book money! And so I indulged in something new, Wool by Hugh Howey.
"Killing a man should be harder than waving a length of pipe in their direction. It should take long enough for one's conscience to get in the way."
And (though slightly shortened):
"None of us asked to be where we are. What we control is our actions once fate puts us there."
Quotable Thursday originally brought to you by Bookshelf Fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!