My picks for the Tuesday Top Ten, as invented by The Broke and Bookish. This week's theme: Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own (new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc. You can add things you DO own if you want).
1. Reading Room/Home Library
2. A Bookcase in every room (I do mean every room!)
4. A Prime Membership to Amazon, so I could access the lending library.
5. I would like a decent book light; I have one that's LED, but the light is too white, and it hurts my eyes to look at the page. Something with a soft yellow glow wouldn't suck.
6. A purse that could safely conceal my Kindle while carrying my other purse items.
7. A Secret Lair. Seriously, sometimes I just want a place to read where no one can find me and bother me.
8. I would like a portal to go back in time and into a fictional world so I can warn Cedric Diggory and alter the course of events.
9. I want the iPod Marge used in China Mieville's Kraken.
10. And a repeat offender: I want to see one of my stories published someday.