Top Ten Just Added


This week's theme is: Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List. These are my picks for the Tuesday Top Ten, as invented by The Broke and Bookish.

Amazon recc'd 1&2

The Black by Paul E Cooley.

 Chronology from Curiosity Quills Press...appears to be a book of scifi/fantasy short stories from an Indie-house, but I figure it's a good way to find a new favorite author.


3, 4, 5 are Upcoming Releases

 Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs.
 Himmelstrand by John Ajvide Lindqvist. Waiting for the English translation.

 The Map of Chaos by Felix J Palma. English translation.


6 & 7 recc'd by Friends

 The Lost City of Z by David Grann.

 Station Eleven by Emily St John


8, 9, & 10 Goodreads recc'd

 Ashfall by Mike Mullin
 Stray Souls by Kate Griffin.
 City of Stair by Robert Jackson Bennett








Comments

  1. Nice list! I really enjoyed STATION ELEVEN. It's different, but in a good way. ASHFALL is also a good one, although the series gets pretty gruesome as it goes on.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy TTT Susan, thanks for stopping by!
      I'm looking forward to Station Eleven & Ashfall, apocalyptic stories seem to be very in right now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

The Sunday Post