Welcome


"I may not know how to fly but I know how to read and that's almost the same thing."-- Gregory Maguire, Out of Oz

"...while finding true love was one of the most splendid things that could happen to you in life, finding a friend was equally splendid." -- Felix J Palma, The Map of the Sky

 photo treediv_zps8acbd086.png

Saturday, January 24, 2015

#timetoread

National Readathon Day!

I didn't realize that was a thing, but my GoodReads account informs me it is...A four hour block of reading, and it's happening today.I think it ought to be called International Readathon Day and get the whole world involved, but I guess GR wasn't feeling that ambitious. I've pledged to read: Native Dancer by John Eisenberg.

What are you reading today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!