Top Ten I'd Never Wants

 My picks for the Tuesday Top Ten, as invented by The Broke and Bookish. Today's theme/s were Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In OR (since some of you might not read stuff with different worlds) Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With.


  1. I wouldn't want to be Harry Potter.
  2. or Frodo Baggins.
  3. I wouldn't want to live in the world depicted by Mira Grant's The Newsflesh Trilogy,
  4. Or during Justin Cronin's The Passage.
  5. I wouldn't want to be Evan Burl
  6. or Quentin Coldwater.
  7. I wouldn't want to live in Alagaƫsia although I'd love to meet a dragon there.
  8. I wouldn't want to be Pi Patel from Life of Pi
  9. or Duane from Summer of Night.
  10. I wouldn't want to live in the England depicted by SM Peter's Whitechapel Gods.

Comments

  1. I definitely wouldn't want to be Pi Patel! LOL. Great list!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I try to respond to all comments and questions, so come back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

The Sunday Post