Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List


My picks for the Tuesday Top Ten, as invented by The Broke and Bookish.Today's theme is Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List (to be read list) and these books are listed in no particular order because let's face it, my reading habits bounce about dependent on mood.


  1. Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
  2. Awake by Elizabeth Graver
  3. Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson
  4. Frankenstein by Mary Shelly
  5. The Necromancer by Jonathan L Howard
  6. The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett
  7. Dune by Frank Herbert
  8. The Illumination by Kevin Brockmeier
  9. City at the End of Time by Greg Bear
  10. Lucy by Laurence Gonzales

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

The Sunday Post