Top Ten All Time Favorite Fantasy Books


My picks for the Tuesday Top Ten, as invented by The Broke and Bookish. Today's theme was a Top Ten You Pick The Genre, and given that choice I will always choose Fantasy.

1.
Harry Potter series by JK Rowling.

2. 
Children of Hurin by JRR Tolkien edited by Christopher Tolkien. (Really, I love all the Tolkien stories, but this was my favorite.)

3.
The Wicked Years series by Gregory Maguire

4. 
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

5. 
The Little Country by Charles de Lint

6. 
The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

7.

Enchantment by Orson Scott Card

8.
The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly

9.
The Flying Dutchman series by Brian Jacques

10. 
The Telling Pool by David Clement-Davies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List