What I'm Reading

This week I'm reading:

The Dwarves by Markus Heitz; An epic fantasy, that also happens to have a questionable amount of cheese. I'm 63% done with it.

Suspect by Robert Crais; I actually haven't started this yet, but I'm told its a murder mystery told by a dog with PTSD.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Tales of the Jazz Age by F.Scott Fitzgerald; I was in the mood for a classic, and I got this little freebie off of Pixels of Ink... It would be a great collection of stories if there weren't so many typos. 25% of the way through.

I will be offering reviews of these, along with images of the cover art, (because people do judge books by their covers) as soon as I'm finished reading.

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post

Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List