Welcome


"I may not know how to fly but I know how to read and that's almost the same thing."-- Gregory Maguire, Out of Oz

"...while finding true love was one of the most splendid things that could happen to you in life, finding a friend was equally splendid." -- Felix J Palma, The Map of the Sky

 photo treediv_zps8acbd086.png

Thursday, July 18, 2013

What I'm Reading

This week I'm reading:

The Dwarves by Markus Heitz; An epic fantasy, that also happens to have a questionable amount of cheese. I'm 63% done with it.

Suspect by Robert Crais; I actually haven't started this yet, but I'm told its a murder mystery told by a dog with PTSD.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Tales of the Jazz Age by F.Scott Fitzgerald; I was in the mood for a classic, and I got this little freebie off of Pixels of Ink... It would be a great collection of stories if there weren't so many typos. 25% of the way through.

I will be offering reviews of these, along with images of the cover art, (because people do judge books by their covers) as soon as I'm finished reading.